changing Caps of a pad

Eric Trousset etrousset at awox.com
Thu Nov 21 08:11:59 PST 2013

Ok, it looks like I could change the Caps on my srcpad, but the other element didn't change their caps.
In the create function, if I have new caps from my resource, I create a gst_event_new_caps() event and push it using gst_pad_push_event(src->srcpad, theCapsEvent)

Do I have to handle something in the query/event functions of my source?

Eric