gstreamer pipeline to playback as HTML5 backend

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Fri Nov 22 10:58:43 PST 2013

On Do, 2013-11-14 at 20:38 -0500, Dece Bel wrote:
> Thanks Philippe for your inputs.
> What I am looking for is chrome browser on windows. But I am not sure if
> this is possible.
> The chrome browser needs to be aware of my custom gst pipeline based video
> player.

Chrome is using its own multimedia backend developed by Google and based
on ffmpeg. Without changing Chrome to implement another multimedia
backend that uses GStreamer you can't do that.

With the GTK/EFL/Qt ports of WebKit you should be able to do what you
want.

--
Sebastian Dröge <sebastian at centricular.com>
Centricular Ltd - http://www.centricular.com