gstreamer c code that uses "adder" element?

baibhavk baibhav.001 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 09:23:47 PST 2013

I have the gst-launch command that uses adder to mix two diffrent audio
source. I want to write a c- code that will construct this pipeline. I am a
newbie to gstreamer coding and need your help in writing this c code.
I am using gstreamer-0.10.

command: gst-launch-0.10 uridecodebin
uri=file:///media/gst/ethernet-AVB/bigcity.wav ! audioconvert ! volume
volume='0.9' ! audioconvert ! adder name = m ! autoaudiosink uridecodebin
uri=file:///media/gst/ethernet-AVB/tereliya.wav ! audioconvert ! volume
volume='0.3' ! audioconvert ! m