Problem: How to push OpenCV Images into GStreamer Pipeline to stream it over the TCPServer-Sink

Christian Weber Christian.Weber at dialogika.de
Tue Nov 26 07:53:38 PST 2013

Hello together,

i'm having a problem using to push Images created by OpenCV into the GStreamer-Pipeline in order to stream a video through the GStreamer-TCPServer.
As i set up a little program to reproduce the error (probably not an error, but my mistake), i put all to Stackoverflow.
I would be happy to solve the problem with your help. I hope that the Exampleprogram shows my problem.

Thanks in advance!

Greets,
    Christian