Using videomixer and alpha channel

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Wed Nov 27 06:46:58 PST 2013

On Mi, 2013-11-27 at 15:23 +0100, Eric Trousset wrote:
> Merci !!!
>
> Setting the output format of the mixer to ARGB format fixed my issue with the alpha blending !
>
> Should I file this as a bug? Or maybe a line should be added to the documentation?

Did you have to add a videoconvert element too, or just a capsfilter to
force ARGB output? videomixer tries to use an alpha format if any of
inputs is having an alpha channel... so if you just added the capsfilter
and changed nothing else this would be a bug.

--
Sebastian Dröge <sebastian at centricular.com>
Centricular Ltd - http://www.centricular.com