Development of webrtc src and sink

ismaelricher ismaelricher at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 14:10:06 PST 2013

Congratulations, Jose, for what you made. I expect to acquire strong skills
by WebRTC (in which I remain new. I have just played a bit with WebKit and
Gstreamer so far). So I keep collecting tips about WebRtc features (ever ;-)
"candidate" to being ported onto exotic devices => I would like to know more
about software design involving components... like Gstreamer.

First: how / where would you put GSTREAMER as a  component
<http://www.html5rocks.com/en/tutorials/webrtc/basics/webrtcArchitecture.png>
in this  architecture
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4663667/wrtc.png>  ?

** Ismael **