glimagesink and how it likes to do things

Lasse Laursen lasse at lasselaursen.com
Fri Aug 8 03:27:22 PDT 2014

Looking closer at available plug-ins, there's also something called
GstGLUpload - which says that it uploads to GL Textures... Is this
supposed to be used as a sink? Can it?

I've also just learned that if I wanted to use the GstGLShader object, I
am forced to make use of the GstGLImageSink? Would GstGLUpload also be
acceptable here?

Regards,
Lasse