textoverlay: lines on the text watermark

Thiago Santos thiagoss at osg.samsung.com
Tue Aug 19 06:39:48 PDT 2014

On 08/16/2014 01:28 AM, jackie wrote:
> <http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4668317/device-2014-08-16-121301.png>
>
> This image shows the question, there is a line on the last sentence.
> Any body help me ? Thank you very much!
Does it happen with other video sinks or with any alphabet instead of
the japanese? Did you try a newer version (1.4?)?

It looks like a bug, but it should be worth trying to narrow it down by
switching sinks or inputs and trying a new version to check if it was
resolved already.

Regards,

> --

Thiago Sousa Santos
Senior Multimedia Engineer, Open Source Group
Samsung Research America - Silicon Valley