Thanks

Lee Matthews lma at spaceapplications.com
Fri Aug 29 02:00:13 PDT 2014

Hi,

Over the last few months I've been working on a project for the European Space Agency that is scheduled to be launched next year for use on the International Space Station.
The project aims to make life easier for astronauts by providing them with a mobile procedure viewer in the form of a slightly modified smartphone (Nexus 5)

Some further info here : http://goo.gl/xkX1X4

I was responsible for the audio/video communication, and to achieve this I used gstreamer. I just wanted to thank all those that have helped me during the development process, particularly Tim and Sebastian; I couldn't have done it without you.

I'm changing project and job today so this will probably be my last post for a while.

Thanks again and all the best for the future

Lee