how the audio decoder element handling when changing audio track

morris.yang morriscc at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 00:19:31 PST 2014

Hi, I am a audio decoder element provider,and I still don't understand when
app change audio tracks, what should the audio decoder element do anything
else? or just the same way with a normal decoding negotiation?Do I need to
add some additional actions in my original decoder element?For example, I
may need to handle 1.the caps2.the set_property for "pass through"=ture,
then I can know which audio format needs to be decoded and do it?Could give
me some reference for audio decoder element needs do for changing audio
tracks?Many thanksMorris