editing services: remove video segments without transcoding

Felix Schwarz felix.schwarz at oss.schwarz.eu
Sat Feb 8 10:15:10 PST 2014

Am 08.02.2014 12:43, schrieb Sebastian Dröge:
> See Thibault's comment, you need to set GES_TIMELINE_MODE_SMART_RENDER
> for the "mode" property on GESPipeline.

Yes, I did that but still GES/gstreamer/whatever decided it needed to reencode
the whole thing - at least the visual quality/bitrate was significantly lower
than before (if you have a pointer for setting bitrates in GES/gstreamer, that
might save me some minutes of searching).

Thanks for your help so far :-)

fs