Gstreamer-1.2.2 : simple pipeline with decklinksink doesn't output raw video

Weavel weavel37 at yahoo.fr
Wed Feb 19 01:10:48 PST 2014

Hello people,
I am having problems with a very simple pipeline with decklinksink in it. I
can output the audio but no the video. I have Gstreamer-1.2.2 with all
plugins included (bad, good, ugly, base, libav).

Simple Pipeline : (only video)
gst-launch-1.0 videotestsrc ! decklinksink mode=2
Observation : No video

I tried with autovideosink and it works well.

Simple Pipeline : (video + audio)
gst-launch-1.0 -v videotestsrc ! decklinksink mode=2 name=sink audiotestsrc
! sink.
Observation : Still no video, only audio

That worked well in the 0.10v. If you guys got any advance or help.
Thanks & Regards
Weavel