cerbero bootstrap problem

Thornton, Keith keith.thornton at zeiss.com
Thu Feb 20 04:05:21 PST 2014

After diverse attempts to build on Windows 7 I also cloned the 1.2 branch after deleting the cerbero directory. I tried it without a cbc file but I didn't delete anything else which had been created by previous attempts using the master.  I started the bootstrap and it has just terminated with
Make: cmake: Command not found
Make: *** [install] Error 127
***** Error running 'bootstrap' command:
Recipe 'cmake' failed at the build step 'install'
All help would be gratefully received :)

Grüsse   Keith Thornton
_________________

Carl Zeiss Meditec AG
Standort/Location München

phone:  +49 (0)89 909000-135
fax:    +49 (0)89 909000-222

mailto:keith.thornton at zeiss.com
http://www.meditec.zeiss.com

Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, Standort/Location München,
Kistlerhofstr. 75, 81379 München
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Dr. Michael Kaschke
Vorstand: Dr. Ludwin Monz (Vorsitzender), Dr. Christian Müller, Thomas Simmerer
Sitz der Gesellschaft: 07745 Jena, Deutschland
Amtsgericht Jena HRB 205623, USt-IdNr: DE 811 922 737

This message is intended for a particular addressee only and may contain business or company secrets.
If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the message immediately. Any use of this email, including saving, publishing, copying, replication or forwarding of the message or the contents is not permitted.