videobox and RGB video formats...

Stirling Westrup swestrup at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 09:19:32 PST 2014

Thanks. I will make a bug report as there are technical (rather
performance) issues with my pipeline that makes me want the videoconvert in
front of videobox.

I just wanted to be sure that this was actually a bug, and not a
misunderstanding of caps negotiation on my part.

--
Stirling Westrup
Programmer, Entrepreneur.