How can I get to know whether a element get my data or not

Ugly Face xuchangxue365812 at 126.com
Fri Feb 28 04:46:25 PST 2014

I have a pipeline . No error occur while it is running. However , this dose
not means every thing goes right. The xvimagesink element dose not work . I
wonder if there is some possibility that xvimagesink dose not recieve any
data at all. So I need a monitor to get it clear. My data source is appsrc.
pipeline is like this : appsrc ! h264parse ! queue ! ffdec_h264 !
xvimagesink