Deploying Qt application on OSX issue finding GStreamer plugins

Andoni Morales ylatuya at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 09:07:56 PST 2014

2014/1/3 ebonics <emadinad at gmail.com>

> Hiya
>
> Is rtmpsink in Windows available through cerbero? im stuck also with a
> similar problem not being able to build an application with rtmp dependancy
> in windows... Linux worked like a dream! Any help would make my new year!

I have added recently a recipe for librtmp and I fixed a few build issues
with the dependencies, but I haven't tried to build it for Windows natively
(cross-compilation worked though). Could you please try this branch:

https://github.com/ylatuya/cerbero/tree/librtmp

> --

Andoni Morales Alastruey

LongoMatch:The Digital Coach