Properly segment a video file

adrien_sch adrien.schwartzentruber at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 10:09:49 PST 2014

sync=TRUE on the filesink element. Your code seems to use sync=false (the
default value).

I tested your code, and tried with the buffer number and it seems to works
better than with sync=true. In my case start, and stop time of the video
file are very big.

The reason of using sync=true is that I will create another branch to
display the video, and the display must be sync (actually I don't know how
gstreamer will react if one sink element has the sync set to TRUE and
another sink branch set to FALSE).