DVD-Playback

Bernhard Graaf bernhard.graaf at gmx.de
Tue Jan 14 11:11:38 PST 2014

Hi,

I try to realize a DVD-Player with gstreamer, but with no luck.

At first I use a simple pipeline with playbin: gst-launch-1.0 -vvv playbin
uri=dvd://

And it works fine. I recognized in the output that playbin is using
rsndvdbin.

At next I try to use following pipeline:

gst-launch-1.0 rsndvdbin name=bin !  dvdspu ! videoconvert ! queue !
xvimagesink  bin. ! dvdspu0.subpicture bin. ! queue ! audioresample !
audioconvert ! pulsesink

but with no luck.

The pipeline is hanging without any errors.

I think there is something missing, but I don't know.

Google also has now idea about that and also the all mail to this maillist
since end of 2010 has no result.

Any idea?

Thanks a lot for helping!

Regards