Chroma key (green/blue screen) blending

Peter Maersk-Moller pmaersk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 08:08:14 PST 2014

Thanks Sebastian. Should have seen that myself. Seems like the alpha plugin
can convert I420 to BGRA pretty much like videoconvert though it add the
feature I suggested, but with more sophistication. Unless it has a
different setup, I could suggest to merge videoconvert and alpha, but that
is just an oppinion.

I assume it is safe to expect that the alpha plugin is using the same YUV
to RGB conversion as videoconvert. At least it is using a similar high
amount of CPU as videoconvert for 1.2.2. I also assume/hope this is fixed
in 1.3 by the fix you guys and girls did for videoconvert?

Kind regards
Peter Maersk-Moller