[1.2] iOs avfvideosrc available?

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Sun Jan 19 01:15:07 PST 2014

On So, 2014-01-19 at 00:57 -0800, Arjen Veenhuizen wrote:
> I pulled the master of cerbero  on Friday 17 January, but while
> crosscompiling for ios-arm7 for iOs7 it kept erroring out on a missing
> dependency when compiling sys/applemedia/vtdec.h in gst-plugins-bad:
>
> ./vtdec.h:27:10: fatal error: 'VideoToolbox/VideoToolbox.h' file not found
> #include <VideoToolbox/VideoToolbox.h>
>          ^

Can you file a bug about that at http://bugzilla.gnome.org with the
config.log of that build and the complete output of the gst-plugins-bad
build? After checking that you did everything as explained below.

> Command: cerbero -c config/cross-ios-arm7.cbc package gstreamer-sdk
>
> How can I make sure that cerbero is using a specific git tag or branch?

From where are you using cerbero? That sounds like the old version from
gstreamer.com, which will only build 0.10 and is not much related to the
version provided by the GStreamer project.

You need this version here:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/cerbero/

And then package "gstreamer-1.0", not "gstreamer-sdk". The 1.2 branch of
that cerbero version will build the latest 1.2 branch, the master branch
will build latest master.

Expertise, Straight from the Source