Help! Could not get microphone data on android platform with GStreamer

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Sun Jan 19 01:40:41 PST 2014

On Do, 2014-01-16 at 04:00 -0800, xzym wrote:
> Hi experts:
>
>     I need do a apk program for get microphone on android platform, I prefer
> to use gstreamer to implement.
>
>     I write below coding on JNI level to build pipeline
>
>   {......
>    gchar *audio_caps =
>
> g_strdup_printf("audio/x-raw-int,channels=%d,rate=%d,signed=(boolean)true,"
>                             "width=16,depth=16,endianness=1234", 2, 44100);
>
>    gchar *pipeline =
>             g_strdup_printf("autoaudiosrc name=\"audiosrc\" ! queue !
> audioconvert ! audioresample ! "
>                             "appsink caps=\"%s\" name=\"appsink\"",
> audio_caps);
> [...]

Can you get a new error log with openslessrc instead of autoaudiosrc?
For some reason autoaudiosrc is just creating a fakesrc here.

Also a real debug log might be useful. For this call
gst_debug_set_default_threshold(GST_LEVEL_DEBUG) before creating the
pipeline. You'll get a lot of output on "adb logcat" then.

Expertise, Straight from the Source