upgradin gstreamer doesnt work

d dudi017 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 12:42:35 PST 2014

Hi,

I had gstreamer on my ubuntu 10.04, the version was 0.10
some filters couldnt work at all because of the version so I tried to
upgrade the version to 1.0

now I can't run *any* program
when I try to run the simple: gst-launch-1.0 videotestsrc ! ffmpegcolorspace
! autovideosink
I get error: WARNING: erroneous pipeline: no element "ffmpegcolorspace"

and when I try to run the same command but with the older gstreamer (which
ran before the upgrade..):
gst-launch-0.10 videotestsrc ! ffmpegcolorspace ! autovideosink
I get error :
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
Pipeline is PREROLLED ...
Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...
New clock: GstSystemClock
X Error of failed request:  BadAlloc (insufficient resources for operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  149 (XVideo)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  19 ()
  Serial number of failed request:  68

*please*, can someone know what to do? how to fix this?
thanks..