QGst::Quick::VideoSurface Green Hue

sahil malhotra sahilmalhotra17 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 08:29:32 PST 2014

It seems that it is a color space conversion issue. I tried to use a v4l
camera with my code and changing the caps from video/x-raw-yuv to
video/x-raw-rgb did fix the problem. How can i affect the same change in my
pipeline constructed from playbin2 so that i can change the color space?

Thanks
Sahil