Help debugging blacklisted plugin

Shawn Lewis shlewis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 08:09:02 PDT 2014

To clear the cache un Ubuntu: "rm -rf ~/.cache/gstreamer-1.0"

You also might just need to run "sudo ldconfig" to update your shared
lib links for libs that you built and installed in /usr/local/lib. You
may be able to get rid of the LD_LIBRARY_PATH you specified if that
works.

You can also specify the gstreamer plugin path manually:

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib gst-inspect-1.0
--gst-plugin-path=/usr/local/lib/gstreamer-1.0 udpsink

--gst-plugin-path works with other gstreamer binaries as well, like
gst-launch-1.0