With glimagesink and autovideosink, not able to display video on android emulator.

maheshn ursmahi426 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 05:02:07 PDT 2014

Hi All,

    I am using gstreamer-1.0-android-arm-1.4.0-debug.zip package. I am using
tutorial3.
    I installed Tutorial3 app into android emulator.

    I tried to launch Tutorial3 app, the video is not playing on emulator
due to following error.

If I use glImagesink and autovideosink
          Error received from element glimagesink0:glGetString error: 0x500
          Error received from element autovideosink0:glGetString error:
0x500

    Please help me.

Thanks
Mahesh