Problem with live Streaming on sabre SD board

Manisha manisha5.s at tcs.com
Mon Jul 28 22:41:35 PDT 2014

Hello All,

I have been trying to build a pipeline using appsrc and sdlvideosink. This
appsrc receives data over ethernet from another camera device. The size of
one frame from camera is 614400 bytes. This pipeline works fine on my linux
system(ubuntu -12.04), but when I run it on imx freescale sabre SD
board(ubuntu-11.10), the gstreamer application crashes. The reason for the
crash is that appsrc signals for "enough-data" and hence stop feed function
gets called. It means gstreamer buffer is not getting cleared at proper
time.
And so it is not pushing 614400 bytes of data to the sink.

I am not able to understand how this works on pc and not on freescale sabre
SD board. Please suggest solutions on the same.