How can I get to know whether a element get my data or not

Ugly Face xuchangxue365812 at 126.com
Sun Mar 2 19:25:26 PST 2014

I am so sorry about this. Trust me , I did not mean to do it and this will
not happen again.

Thanks for your kindly reply. I face another problem. I search the way to
construct codec_data . I get to know I need sps and pps . Now I get these
information from MP4 file , Howerver , I do not know how to construct it .
Shall I  put pps directly behide the sps ? or I should add more info? Or may
you please show me the correct codec data?
                                            ps. My sps(length 000c )(2742
8029 8d95 00f0 044f ca80)
                                                       pps(length 0004
)(28de 0988)