develop media server using gstreamer framework

Wang Zhenzhong wangzz at avonaco.com
Tue Mar 18 18:46:12 PDT 2014

I want to develop a media server which supply voice conference/video conference/streaming server...
and the features of gstreamer framework are very suitable to my server.
but I dont know is the gstreamer framework is appropriate for server.
for develop a server,  I must consider the performance and the stability
Is anybody know the performance an d stability of gstreamer?
or Is anybody develop server using gstreamer framework?

THANK YOU

WANGZZ