Can't get dynamically added sinks to work.

Stirling Westrup swestrup at gmail.com
Wed May 7 09:31:38 PDT 2014

Hmm. Took that code and compiled it, and tried to run it in my environment
and it died. Here was the entire output:

stirling at Wally:~/Work/userful-videowall$ ./dynamic-tee-vsink
~/Videos/content/lifeofpi-tlr1_h1080p.mov
libva info: VA-API version 0.35.1
libva info: va_getDriverName() returns 0
libva info: Trying to open /usr/local/lib/dri/i965_drv_video.so
libva info: Found init function __vaDriverInit_0_35
libva info: va_openDriver() returns 0
Hardware limitation is set on HaswellMax 4096X4096
***  You are using hardware decoder  ***
add
libva info: VA-API version 0.35.1
libva info: va_getDriverName() returns 0
libva info: Trying to open /usr/local/lib/dri/nvidia_drv_video.so
libva info: va_openDriver() returns -1
libva info: VA-API version 0.35.1
libva info: va_getDriverName() returns 0
libva info: Trying to open /usr/local/lib/dri/nvidia_drv_video.so
libva info: va_openDriver() returns -1
libva info: VA-API version 0.35.1
libva info: va_getDriverName() returns 1
libva error: va_getDriverName() failed with operation
failed,driver_name=i965
libva info: VA-API version 0.35.1
libva info: va_getDriverName() returns 0
libva info: Trying to open /usr/local/lib/dri/nvidia_drv_video.so
libva info: va_openDriver() returns -1
libva info: VA-API version 0.35.1
libva info: va_getDriverName() returns 0
libva info: Trying to open /usr/local/lib/dri/nvidia_drv_video.so
libva info: va_openDriver() returns -1
libva info: VA-API version 0.35.1
libva info: va_getDriverName() returns 1
libva error: va_getDriverName() failed with operation
failed,driver_name=i965
added
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstVideoConvert:videoconvert1:
Internal GStreamer error: code not implemented.  Please file a bug at
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GStreamer.
Additional debug info:
gstvideofilter.c(291): gst_video_filter_transform ():
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstVideoConvert:videoconvert1:
invalid video buffer received
[...]
Segmentation fault