udpsrc input failover

haris haris.zukanovic at morescreens.tv
Fri May 9 15:01:26 PDT 2014

Thank you for these good pointers.

I certainly agree the best option would be to have only 1 input running
(receiving) all the time and activate the other first on failure. If I
want to switch back to "primary" udpsrc after a failover to "backup"
udpsrc, how would you suggest to (re)check if the "primary" udpsrc is
again receiving correctly? The meaning is to avoid trying to switch back
until the primary is actually confirmed to have recovered.

--

*Haris Zukanovic*
**