read live file

Tiago Katcipis katcipis at inf.ufsc.br
Mon May 12 05:26:32 PDT 2014

I don't know exactly what you mean with "live files", just as Sebastian
pointed out, the first thing that came to my head was unix sockets.

I imagine that you are trying to do this because each pipeline is running
on a different process, if this is the case maybe the shared memory
pluginswill do the trick to you:

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gst-plugins-bad-
plugins/html/gst-plugins-bad-plugins-shmsrc.html

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gst-plugins-bad-
plugins/html/gst-plugins-bad-plugins-shmsink.html