qt-gstreamer documentation

Stirling Westrup swestrup at gmail.com
Tue May 13 08:53:48 PDT 2014

It should also be pointed out that most of the 'good' and 'base' elements
(as well as a few others) have Doxygen documenation embedded in their
sources. Right now, AFAICT, this documentation is never extracted or
displayed, so one has to read the source to look for it. I live in hopes
someone will write a gst-doc program that will display the internal
documentation on requested elements.

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 10:15 AM, Puyol <paul9510 at hotmail.fr> wrote:

> Hello, I'm implementing a client/server audio stream, I want to add a delay
> so that the voice taken from the server attempts the client after this
> delay, this is a link where the client and the server are defined!
>
> http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/Comment-ajouter-un-delai-quot-gstreamer-quot-td4666934.html
> thanks
>

> --

Stirling Westrup