read live file

Bernhard Graaf bernhard.graaf at gmx.de
Fri May 16 12:53:12 PDT 2014

Thanks all for helping,

I've found the fault. It wasn't regarding to filesink (I take a look into
the source and it should work).

The problem was a bug in Samba-Server, because the new version has an issue
with timing (e.g. renewing the file size).

After pushing the new fie size into the operating system, filesink is
working as Sebastian told.

So thanks a lot for helping.

Regards

Bernhard