Playback of H.264 Stream through appsrc

Manoj89 manoj89vcet at gmail.com
Wed May 14 04:42:04 PDT 2014

Hi,
    I pass the video frames of H.264 type through the appsrc to the
following pipeline

    appsrc->h264parser->acdec_h264->videoconvert->videosink

   When I pass the frames without passing the pts information from the frame
to gstbuffer the video playabck happens properly but if set buffer->pts
value to the pts which i get from the frame then only the first frame is
displayed and doesn't go further.Can anybody tell me why I am facing this
issue.

With Regards
Manoj