Android Internal data flow error + logcat debug

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Mon May 19 05:57:49 PDT 2014

On Mo, 2014-05-19 at 14:25 +0200, Lee Matthews wrote:
> Thanks Sebastian,
>
> Adding gst_debug_set_threshold_for_name("basesrc", GST_LEVEL_DEBUG); produced a more detailed debug output.
>
> The debug log is as follows :
>
> I/GStreamer(22986): GStreamer initialization complete
> [...]

Ok, so the problem is that apparently something is calling
gst_debug_set_default_threshold() afterwards with GST_LEVEL_WARNING :)

Can you check where that happens? This log is not that useful, the
relevant information is still hidden. Some downstream element returned
GST_FLOW_ERROR, that's all we know from this so far.

Expertise, Straight from the Source