Multi wav channel with separate volume control.

Ing.Marinangeli giorgio at ketron.it
Thu May 29 05:46:26 PDT 2014

I tried this command line but nothing happens.....

gst-launch filesrc location="/media/sdb1/ALL_night_Long.wav" ! wavparse
!  audioconvert ! deinterleave name=d  d.src0 ! adder name=a ! alsasink \
 > d.src1 ! queue ! audioconvert ! a.
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...

aught interrupt -- handling interrupt.
Interrupt: Stopping pipeline ...
ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...

Can someone explain me why playback does not start?

Giorgio.