Appsrc seekable in Push Mode

Manoj89 manoj89vcet at gmail.com
Fri May 30 22:27:16 PDT 2014

Hi,
   When using Appsrc  seekable in Push mode is it enough that we report new
position from where appsrc has to push buffers using the gst_element_seek()/
by creating new seek event or whether we have to start pushing data to
appsrc from new position?

 My doubt is new position from where appsrc must push buffers is from appsrc
or from the exact source like file,frames we get from application thread?

          data from file or frames from n/w -> appsrc->rest of pipeline

  So new position is from the source which injects the data to appsrc or it
is from appsrc after the data has been injected to appsrc.

With Regards
Manoj