Reset clock

Tim Müller tim at centricular.com
Sat May 31 03:58:01 PDT 2014

On Fri, 2014-05-30 at 08:11 -0700, slayer69 wrote:

Hi,

> I have problem with pipeline with appsrc and d3dvideosink when I'm changing
> the stream data, with different time. I tried clean pipeline and reset time
> with gst_event_new_flush_start() and gst_event_new_flush_stop() with reset
> time flag, before new buffers but with no luck. It seems that d3dvideosink
> clock or something has not reset. when I turn d3dvideosync to async mode I
> can see the video but in speed as appsrc can push/pull.
>
> Is here any solution how to reset pipeline or what i'm doing wrong???

It would be helfpul if you could describe what you're trying to do at
the higher level (big picture), then we can provide suggestions how to
best achieve that.

Do you put timestamps on the buffers you push into appsrc? What is the
source of the data you push into appsrc? Is it live? Is it not live?
What is the pipeline between appsrc and d3dvideosink?

 Cheers
  -Tim