Spectrum seems different when porting from 0.10 to 1.0

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Thu Nov 6 01:24:56 PST 2014

On Do, 2014-11-06 at 00:53 +0100, Victor henri wrote:
> Hello
>
> The problem is solved.
> I seems that when audioconvert audiochebband audioconvert is placed before the equalizers and spectrum elemets (and not afterwards), I get the expected display as I always had before.

Interesting, that shouldn't happen. Can you explain in more detail which
pipelines worked and which not? And which caps were negotiated at the
different elements (you can check with gst-launch-1.0 -v for example).

It hints at either the elements being broken for some specific format...
or audioconvert converting to 8 bit samples or something.