Huge memory leak sometime after starting a pipeline

Sergei Vorobyov sergei.vorobyov at facilitylabs.com
Sun Nov 9 06:12:22 PST 2014

Hi, Nicolas,

as I explained, it's 100% clear that the leak is in vaapisink, and it would
be more efficient if developers investigate it, given that I provided a
full minimal program that exhibits the leak on vaapisink and not on
ximagesink (on each of Intel, AMD, NVidia).

> Take note that gstreamer-vaapi is maintained by a seperate group.

I did not know that, will try to contact them. However, I thought they read
GStreamer list or it would be natural if someone from GStreamer dispatch
the bug hint to them.

Thanks