Error: gobject-introspection-1.0 is not installed

tausiq tausiq19 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 01:18:06 PST 2014

Hello All

I am trying to build GStreamer-sdk for iOS-universal with cerbero.
I have successfully build this once. Now I am trying to change few
parameters in vtenc.c file and then build again.

Changes are as follows,
Change 1: #32
#define VTENC_DEFAULT_FRAME_REORDERING TRUE (change this to)
#define VTENC_DEFAULT_FRAME_REORDERING FALSE

Change 2: #33
#define VTENC_DEFAULT_REALTIME FALSE (change this to)
#define VTENC_DEFAULT_REALTIME TRUE

Change 3: #558
kVTProfileLevel_H264_Baseline_AutoLevel); (change this to)
kVTProfileLevel_H264_Extended_AutoLevel);

Change 4: #568
gst_vtenc_session_configure_max_keyframe_interval (self, session, 0);
(change this to)
gst_vtenc_session_configure_max_keyframe_interval (self, session, 90);

Change 5: #569
gst_vtenc_session_configure_max_keyframe_interval_duration (self, session,
0); (change this to)
gst_vtenc_session_configure_max_keyframe_interval_duration (self, session,
3);

After a certain point I got this error,

Recipe 'gst-plugins-bad-1.0' failed at the build step 'compile'

Details of the error can be found here: http://pastebin.com/Q6ukUAc9

then reverted the changes, and ran this command,

./cerbero-uninstalled buildone gst-plugins-bad-1.0
gst-plugins-bad-1.0-static

got the following error,

Recipe 'gst-plugins-bad-1.0' failed at the build step 'configure'

Details of the error can be found here: http://pastebin.com/xug1J3ec

to achieve my objective I need to change the parameters and those are not
exposed via GStreamer-sdk. am I missing something?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.