GStreamer-sdk build for arm7s fails to compile gst-plugins-bad-1.0

tausiq tausiq19 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 07:28:18 PST 2014

Hello All,

I am trying to compile GStreamer sdk using cerbero for iOS arm7s.
using Cerbero commit: 74b6864480b710d9ab399cb69d19f82d6a92e627

ran command:
./cerbero-uninstalled -c config/cross-ios-arm7s.cbc bootstrap
completed successfully.

ran command:
./cerbero-uninstalled -c config/cross-ios-arm7s.cbc package gstreamer-1.0
throws error:

vtenc.c:537:7: error: use of undeclared identifier
'kVTVideoEncoderSpecification_EnableHardwareAcceleratedVideoEncoder'
      kVTVideoEncoderSpecification_EnableHardwareAcceleratedVideoEncoder,
true);
      ^
1 error generated.
make[3]: *** [libgstapplemedia_la-vtenc.lo] Error 1
make[2]: *** [applemedia] Error 2
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2
Running command 'make'

Recipe 'gst-plugins-bad-1.0' failed at the build step 'compile'

I am using Mac OSX Yosemite.

P.S.: Previously I successfully build GStreamer sdk using cerbero for iOS
universal and arm64.

(I am assuming, latest changes of gst-plugins-bad-1.0 causing the error.
Specifically, changes in vtenc.h file. Although I can't say for sure, pardon
my ignorance)

Please help me to resolve the issue.

Thank you.