Custom parameter and rebuild GStreamer Sdk for iOS

tausiq tausiq19 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 00:47:54 PST 2014

Hello All,

I am trying to build GStreamer sdk for iOS arm7s using cerbero. I have
already build the official code successfully and produced *.pkg file.

Now I would like to change a CONSTANTS value and rebuild GStreamer sdk.
Specifically,

I would like to change this value
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-bad/tree/sys/applemedia/vtenc.c#n32
to FALSE

#define VTENC_DEFAULT_FRAME_REORDERING FALSE

Steps I followed:
1. ./cerbero-uninstalled -c config/cross-ios-arm7s.cbc bootstrap

2. ./cerbero-uninstalled -c config/cross-ios-arm7s.cbc package gstreamer-1.0
(to download the GStreamer sdk code)

3. Deleted the following directory and files
Dir: $HOME/$USER/cerbero/logs
Dir: $HOME/$USER/cerbero/dist
file: $HOME/$USER/cerbero/ios_armv7s.cache
Dir: $HOME/$USER/cerbero/sources/ios_armv7s

4. Changed the vtenc.c file content,
$HOME/$USER/cerbero/sources/local/gst-plugins-bad-1.0/sys/applemedia/vtenc.c#32

5. ./cerbero-uninstalled -c config/cross-ios-arm7s.cbc package gstreamer-1.0

I was wandering if this procedure is correct?
If not please help me to get the correct procedure.

Thank you in advance.