Rtsp client android Gstreamer

nero88 vazlup at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 03:16:58 PST 2014

Hi!
i want to see a camera-IP from my device android.
I am using the  tutorial 4 and change the variable defaultMediaUri to
rtsp://root:pass@192.168.0.205
When i run the program Gstreamer give me the next Error = "Error received
from element amcaudiodec-omxmtkaudiodecoderg7110: Gstreamer enconuntered a
general supporting library error"
I search the error but i don't found nothing.
I don't know if takes more to add, or if the username and password is well
configured

Format video-stream MJPEG.
Version Gstreamer: GStreamer SDK 2013.6 (Congo)

Thanks so much!