Building GStreamer for Android on Windows

Alejandro Vázquez vazlup at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 06:13:27 PST 2014

Hi !

-Gstreamer  autobuild when you run some of the tutorials
-The first thing to do is try to compile any of the tutorials.
Step:
1- Dowload NDK r9 (the latter does not work with GStreamer).
2- Configure eclipse (Windows/preference/android/ndk)
3-Import the tutorials (GStreamerSDK/share/gst-sdk)
4-define GSTREAMER_ROOT_ANDROID (your path GStreamerSDK)
5-Convert to C/c++ Project (Select the project->New->C/C++->Convert to
C/C++. Makefile project--Android GCC)
6-Compile and run.

It's very easy ;)