Problems with gstreamer gst-fsl-plugins for iMX6

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com
Fri Oct 3 06:45:52 PDT 2014

Le 2014-10-03 08:54, Novice a écrit :
> Hi! After building buildroot with gstreamer 0.10 and gst-fsl-plugins, I can
> not use aiurdemux or beepdec plugins.
I'm sorry, but neither GStreamer 0.10 or gst-fsl-plugins are maintained
anymore. We do give some help with gstreamer-imx and GStreamer 1.X
though. But take note that we have little control on Freescale vendor
kernel and their custom drivers. We do hope the upstream CODA driver
will soon replace this now aging integration.

apology,
Nicolas

https://github.com/Freescale/gstreamer-imx