ximagesrc on windows

gakwaya wayadn at yahoo.fr
Thu Oct 9 18:15:02 PDT 2014

Hello ,
I need to do a screencast application and my search showed that  the
ximagesrc
<http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gst-plugins-good-plugins/html/gst-plugins-good-plugins-ximagesrc.html>
element is needed for this to create such pipelines .

The problem is that I can't find  	libgstximagesrc.dll in my plugins
directory after I install packages from the gstreamer download page
:http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/pkg/windows/1.4.3/

So my question is :How do I get  libgstximagesrc.dll installed on windows or
how can I get other elements capable of creating a stream of screenshots for
me on windows .I would be grateful if somebody helped.

Thank you for your time.