rtsp server, streaming different resolutions

Jacob S jacobhameiri at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 23:36:38 PDT 2014

You can create multiple media factories and connect them to different paths
and as far a I know the server will start encoding only after a client
connects.

something like:

gst_rtsp_mount_points_add_factory (mounts, "/resolution-a",
factoryResolutionA);
gst_rtsp_mount_points_add_factory (mounts, "/resolution-b",
factoryResolutionB);