Listening on EOS events for GstBin

Engin FIRAT engin.firat at adonissyazilim.com
Wed Oct 22 09:23:35 PDT 2014

Hello,

I have GstBin element in a pipeline and this bin consists of matroskamux
and filesink elements. Moreover, it has a ghostpad which is constructed
from matroskamux's sink pad. I have been working on changing the location
of the filesink. In order to achieve this task I send an EOS signal to
bin's ghostpad and then try to listen on EOS event generated from bin
whenever all elements inside bin generate the EOS event. But I cannot find
a way to listen for EOS events on GstBin?

Could you please suggest me a way?
Regards.

--
*Engin FIRAT*