GL plugin SDL example

Arnaud Loonstra arnaud at sphaero.org
Thu Oct 30 03:45:17 PDT 2014

On 10/30/2014 10:00 AM, Arnaud Loonstra wrote:
[snip]

>> Now, it just so happens that the information is available and the
>> example was doing the wrong thing :).  That following commit fixes the
>> error and displays the triangle and textured rectangle correctly on
>> intel.
>>
>> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-bad/commit/?h=1.4&id=8d41da18848ff4f56af283496179106e163bcba8
>>

>> It still needs more work to avoid displaying the black screen on my
>> nvidia card though.
>
> I tried the fix but to no avail. I still get the intel_do_flush_locked
> failed error.

[snip]

Sorry I missed that you committed more changes. It does run now on
Intel. I have a triangle and blue square. No video though. Here's a
debug log if it's interesting.

http://pastebin.com/G9pEaQcf

I'm not on git HEAD though still on the debian supplied version. Are
there any changes in git that are needed?

Rg,

Arnaud
--
w: http://www.sphaero.org